- All orders are processed within a maximum of 2-3 business days of conformation of order. Orders will not be shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays. From the point the order is dispatched, your order will be delivered to you within a maximum of 7 – 10 working days. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will inform you of the delay immediately and work to get your consignment to you as soon as possible.
- VijayaHelps.com does ship international. The rate charged for the shipping of the order is based on the weight of the products, and the delivery location. Before the final checkout page, the customer will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and the customer will have a chance to not place the order if they decide not to.
- Vijaya Helps via its courier partners will deliver to the recipient at the address indicated at the time of checkout, or to someone other than the person or entity named at the time of checkout having apparent authority to accept the shipment in the name and on behalf of the recipient. There is no obligation to deliver a shipment to the recipient personally and the courier partner may deliver to someone other than the person named at the time of checkout.
- In the rare case, there may be a delay in delivery of your consignment due to floods/ heavy rains/ natural calamity/ national bandh/election dates/ curfews/traffic jams/festival times/ regulated traffic movements/ or any other impediments that may restrict the delivery of the order
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s) and the website tracking link. The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
- Vijayahelps.com is not responsible for any extra customs, octroi and taxes that are applied to your order which is dependent upon the State/Constituency to which the shipment must be delivered. All fees imposed after shipping are responsibility of the customer.
- If you received your order damaged, please contact us at the earliest to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- Our Courier partners may, at its option, or upon the request of the competent authorities, open and inspect any shipment at any time, and shall incur no liability of any kind therefore.
- The proof of delivery or other alternate documentation evidencing delivery of the shipment will be furnished provided a request in that behalf is made within 90 days of booking of the shipment
- A shipment shall be considered to be undeliverable if
- the recipient’s address is incomplete, illegible, incorrect or cannot be located,
- the recipient fails or refuses to accept delivery or sign or pay for delivery of any shipment
- the shipment would likely cause damage or delay to other shipments or goods, or injury to persons,
- the shipment is detained or otherwise unable to clear local or State boundaries,
- From time to time there may be information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- Packaging material accounts for close to 30% of all the waste in the landfill. We would encourage every customer to reuse and recycle all the packaging material.
- In case the customer wants to change the delivery address after conformation of the order, we should levy a charge of INR 60 for the same.
- Our courier partner will make a maximum of three attempts to deliver the consignment and after which the consignment will be deemed rejected.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +91 97699 76551